QUALITY POLICY / PRINCIPLES The CVD Quality policy is based on the objectives defined annually, with the following principles:
- Satisfy customers and shareholders with a commitment to a posture of continuous improvement of the Quality management system, products, processes, and services;
- Enhance the information and advertising capabilities of our products;
- Permanent search to satisfy the needs of our customers, through professional quality and the expertise of our employees;
- Strong commitment to establishing partnerships with internal and external suppliers, qualified to provide products and services that suit the requirements of DCV and customers.
Quality is part of the CVD culture. The company's policy aims to ensure the proper functioning of QMS based on the NP EN ISSO 9001: 2015 Standard by promoting and encouraging:
- “Doing it right” at first, in good time;
- The involvement of employees in the continuous improvement of products and services, with the goal of reaching “zero defects”;
- The training and motivation of each worker, with a view to achieving the necessary performance excellence, in order to sustain and develop CVD as a successful company, in order to be a source of pride and confidence for all.